The association is present in all ten regions of Ghana including Tema as branches with a membership of about 400 in good standing as at December 2017
Membership of the Ghana Hotels Association comes with a number of benefits, some of which are enumerated below:
- The association gives members a sense of belonging and creates opportunities for social and business networking
- The association serves as a mouthpiece for members and the hotel industry in general, as well as an advocate for improved policies and regulations for the industry
- The association negotiates rates for statutory fees such as Business Operating Permit, Fire Certificate Fee, , Ghana Tourism Authority Licence Fee, and royalties for use of Audio-Visual works
- The association provides opportunities for members to learn more about hotel management practices; and also provides access to information relevant to the hotel industry.
- The association provides relatively easier access to statutory stakeholders of the hotel industry such as GTA, MMDAs, EPA, and other relevant organizations etc.
- The association assists members to deal with challenges that confront their operations (e.g. EPA saga)
- The association provides services to members such as payment of statutory fees, advertising and marketing (directory and website)
- The association serves as a source of peer pressure for improved services and standards from members
- The association provides access to cheap sources of hotel supplies and accessories and also makes it possible for members to buy goods on credit.
Join over a thousand hotels
Join our membership today and enjoy tremendous membership benefits.Click on the form below you will be redirect to a form where you can fill in your details. Thank You..